Ski training for kids
Children’s ski courses were yesterday – ski training for kids is today. Cool kids need cool training. Have you ever tried “Big Foots”? Explored off-piste areas on skis? Left your own tracks in untouched snow?
On Mondays, the children are divided into groups. The program is then adapted to their skills and progress with action and fun guaranteed.
What’s on the program?
- Fun on the slope with Big Foots
- Slalom training for racers
- Video analysis “be a pro“
- Off-piste skiing
- Freestyle (jumping, ...)
The instruction concludes with a fun giant slalom ski race (for 4 days of training or more) including a priz- giving ceremony. Time is taken within the group, medals and certificates are given individually. In the end, only hundredths of a second will decide!
Info at a glance:
- Course times: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Meeting point: Sonnenlift
- Group: small groups according to proficiency
- Supervision: international ski instructors
- Race: giant slalom, probably on Fridays (weather permitting)
- Equipment: arrived equipped at meeting (check list)
- Helmets required
- Bring your ski lift ticket